Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is my first blog

I didn't even understand what a blog was until about a week ago. And I work in web support! What is wrong with me. This week has been a busy week. Brad and Brooke both have horrible coughs and for the first time since Brooklyn was born, they were both up a lot of the night last night. It's usually one or the other. Not both! I have been dead tired all day. Once again, I've forgotten what it feels like to sleep through the night. That was the main thing that I DID NOT want to give up when I had her. I loved going to bed at 10 or 11 and waking up at 8. Now I'm up at least twice before 8. I still have 3 more months to let her make her own choice to sleep through the night, but at 9 months, we are doing the cry it out method if she's not sleeping for at least 8 hours a night. Then there's Toby, our 10 week old dog who will not stop pooping in the house! I let him out and he doesn't go, then I let him back in and 2 seconds later he's pooping on the floor. What do you do?! It's not like I can put diapers on him. But he is just as hard to take care of as a baby! Jon (husband) is no help and I'm seriously considering getting rid of him at this point. Getting a dog that already has the potty training thing down. I don't want to be potty training two babies! Hopefully my kids will sleep better tonight.

No comments: