Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the light at the end of the tunnel

Ok, so it's been a few days. I usually post while I'm sitting in my boring Political Science class, not listening to anything the teacher is saying, but I didn't go to class on Thursday, so I didn't post! Latest news, my mom was in town over the weekend, and what a crazy thing that always is for me. I love her to death, but she is like a little squirrel, going, going, going and not ever stopping for anything. I couldn't sit down for two seconds and just relax. We cleaned the carpet, took the kids downtown, went to the mall, went to lunch, and when Brad took a nap, I finally thought that we would be able to sit down and watch Dr. Phil or something, but nope! She went to the store, got the oil changed in the car. It's just so funny that someone can have that much energy. She literally has the energy of a two year old, which did make it nice when Brad was awake. They played and played, and he just thought she was the greatest person there ever was. So it was good. But that's over and back to regular life. Today was my last day of Anthropology and will probably be the last day of Political Science. I may go to work on Thursday, I haven't decided yet. And tomorrow I have to give a presentation in Mass Communications and that will be the last day of that class. It's getting close to the end!! So exciting! It's kind of sad though. I didn't get at all attached to any of my teachers this semester. Last semester I was almost sad to leave a couple of my classes because I just loved the teacher so much. But all of my teachers this year just weren't very fun. Maybe anthropology...he loved the subject, and has done field work in Burma, so he had a lot of good personal experience to talk about.

Brooklyn isn't sick anymore!!! That's the best news of the week. She's 100% back to herself. I love it! It's so hard to not get any sleep, wonder if she's ok at daycare, scared that she's not eating enough. So she's back to normal. Life is great when your kids are happy!

No comments: