Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stupid Idaho

The last few days have been crazy! The kids got sick a week ago and Brooklyn still isn't totally better. She's been waking herself up coughing since last Tuesday night so I pretty much have gotten no sleep in the last 6 days. Then I had to wake up at 5:45 yesterday morning and go to work! Geez, having two kids is hard when you step back and think about everything you have to do on a day to day basis. I can't imagine if I would have had my kids closer together. Every day is a struggle. I finally got a little bit more sleep last night, so I'm hoping that this stupid cold is finally passing. Why is it still winter at the end of April?!?!?! It should be nice enough weather for Brad to play outside every day and we should definitely not be getting sick anymore. This is totally ridiculous. Usually I'm all for the winter thing. I look forward to wearing my big coat and my scarf and bundling up at night, but it's gotten to the point now where if it's not close to 50 degrees, I'm PISSED. why can't we just get into summer already. Stupid Idaho!!!

No comments: