Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Anderson's

Merry Christmas! We had a fun day yesterday. Mom and Dad couldn't come up because...well there really wasn't a reason...so we had to just make due. We went out to Jon's parents and to Grandma's and Grandpa's for awhile. That was nice. It's just not the same without your parents though. Brad got a big Tonka car carrier truck from Santa and Brookie got a singing and dancing V-Tech thing. I can't really explain it. Jon got me a new pair of shoes to work out in and a movie and I got him an electric shaver and a couple of movies. Overall it was nice I suppose. I never really got into the Christmas spirit at all this year so it was not as good as Christmas's in years past. Anyways...I'm looking forward to a new year and getting back on Weight Watchers. I've gained back about 13 pounds and back to only fitting into one pair of jeans. So I need to change something. New Year's resolution time!

No comments: