Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So I started working completely full time 2 weeks ago and honestly, I'm really enjoying it as of right now. In a month it's possible that I could be singing a different tune, but right now it's nice to have a routine and not have to be stressed out about homework and tests and studying. I just want to do mind numbing work all day and then come home and play with my kids and watch mind numbing tv until bed for the rest of the summer!!

As far as the kids go, everything is good as far as their health goes for once. Brooklyn seemed a little sick this afternoon but the kids were both pretty good. Brad is starting to enter into his terrible twos and is testing his limits around every corner. He wants to know if we're going to let him cross the line on every little thing. It's been hard because I feel like he's in time out all the time and I feel like I'm constantly mad at him. Poor thing. But we're definitely holding our ground because this is a crucial point for him to understand what he can and can't do. I'm super tired because I'm getting up at 5:20 every morning and I honestly don't know how I juggle a full time job, two kids, getting the house cleaned, the kids fed, going to the gym, and still having time to do something for myself every night. It's like there isn't enough time in the day. I wish I was one of those people that could stay up until midnight and still be ok with getting up at 5:00. My life would be a lot more smooth and probably less stressful, except I would be dead to the world for the entire day.

No comments: